NFC Tag Reader/Writer Software (Mac OSX Beta)
The USB devices we sell (ACR122U/T) come with pretty low-level drivers and no software. Unless you're a hardcore developer, they can be pretty tough to use. Until now!
Introducing Beta software to read and write to NFC tags for the Mac OS X using these readers. Discounted because it's beta software!
Version: 0.6.4 (beta)
Features and limitations:
- tested only on Mac OSX 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8. Will not work on PC or Linux.
- currently only works on Mifare Ultralight, Mifare Ultralight C, and NTAG tags
- command line tool for easy scripting
- will only work from the terminal; this is not a GUI or graphical app.
- works only with ACR122U and ACR122T
- supports making Ultralight tags read-only (write-protection)
- free update to v1.0 when it's released
- Mifare Classic support
- Support for other NFC tag types
- PC/Linux support
Add this to your cart and we'll email you the most recent version of the beta software. As it's beta software, we'd love your feedback.