NFC Tag Reader/Writer Software (Windows Beta)
The USB devices we sell (ACR122U/T) come with pretty low-level drivers and no software. Unless you're a hardcore developer, they can be pretty tough to use. Until now!
Introducing Beta software to read and write to NFC tags for Windows PC using these readers. Discounted because it's beta software!
Version: 0.6.5 (beta)
Features and limitations:
- tested only on Windows 7 x64. Will not work on Mac or Linux. May work on earlier Windows, but untested.
- currently only works on Mifare Ultralight, Mifare Ultralight C, and NTAG tags
- command line tool for easy scripting; run with cmd.exe
- will only work from the cmd.exe terminal; this is not a GUI or graphical app.
- works only with ACR122U and ACR122T
- supports making Ultralight tags read-only (write-protection)
- free update to v1.0 when it's released
- Mifare Classic support
- Support for other NFC tag types
Add this to your cart and we'll email you the most recent version of the beta software. As it's beta software, we'd love your feedback.