The TappyBLE is a wireless, enterprise-grade, all-in-one NFC encoder that is easily integrated into your NFC solutions and applications. (Also available with USB connectivity.)
What you get with the TappyBLE:
- Read and write to the most popular NFC chips (ISO 14443 A/B, Tag Types 1,2,3, and 4.)
- Focus on writing your own software application, not figuring out NFC code libraries. The Tappy includes a full NFC software stack.
- Built in NDEF reading/writing/emulation for superior scanning speed and smoother user experience
- Total technical support from TapTrack, the engineers who created Tappy.
- Security. Cryptography libraries including AES, TDES, SHA1, SHA2, and PBKDF2 all on board.
- No cables required! Connect to your Android or iOS device wirelessly with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy).
- Provides up to 8 hours of battery life while in use.
- Connected over Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) , but capable of operating standalone (check-in station mode)
|Contact the Engineersemail@example.com|
|Supported Standards||ISO/IEC 14443A, 14443B, 18092, ECMA 340 Peer-to-Peer|
NFC Forum Type 1*: Topaz, Jewel
NFC Forum Type 2*: NTAG 20x, 21x, MIFARE Ultralight, Ultralight C
NFC Forum Type 4*: DESFire EV1 2K/4K/8K
MIFARE Classic 1K, 4K
(*Support any NFC Forum compliant ISO 14443 tag. The brands listed are the most common.)
|Max RF Outpout Power||<0.5W|
|RF Communication Speed||106, 212, 424 kbits/s|
|Power Supply||DC 5V (from USB)|
|Battery Life||6 to 8 hours, 10 to 12 hours extended battery|
|Current||Charging: 500 mA typical|
|Read Range||40mm typical, 100mm max|
|Interface||Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE), also known as Bluetooth Smart|
|Status Indicator Lights||
6x RGB LED for NFC Scan Status
1x Blue LED for BLE status
1x Red LED for power charging status
1x Yellow LED for battery charging status
1x Green LED for battery charged status
|Working Temperature||-10°C to +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C to +80°C|
|Enclosure Dimensions||L = 12.5cm ; W = 8cm ; H = 3cm|