Tappy - All-in-One NFC Reader, Writer, and Emulator including SDK for Android and iOS (USB or BLE options)
The Tappy is an enterprise-grade, all-in-one NFC encoder that is easily integrated into your NFC solutions and applications. Available with USB or BLE connectivity.
What you get with the Tappy:
- Read and write to the most popular NFC chips.
- Focus on writing your own software application, not figuring out NFC code libraries. The Tappy includes a full NFC software stack (NDEF reading, writing, and tag emulation).
- Full software support. Includes SDK, example code for Android and iOS and total technical support from TapTrack, the engineers who created Tappy.
- Security. Cryptography libraries including AES, TDES, SHA1, SHA2, and PBKDF2 all on board.
- No cables! Connect to your Android or iOS device wirelessly with BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy).
- Provides up to 8 hours of battery life while in use.
|Contact the Engineersfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Supported Standards||ISO/IEC 14443A, 14443B, 18092, ECMA 340 Peer-to-Peer|
NFC Forum Type 1: Topaz, Jewel
NFC Forum Type 2: NTAG 20x, 21x, MIFARE Ultrailght, Ultralight C
NFC Forum Type 4: DESFire EV1 2K/4K/8K
MIFARE Classic 1K, 4K
|Max RF Outpout Power||<0.5W|
|RF Communication Speed||106, 212, 424 kbits/s|
|Battery Life||6 to 8 hours, extended battery option available|
2 to 3 hours recharge time
Charge through 5 VDC Micro USB port
|Read Range||40mm typical, 100mm max|
|Interface||Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0+)|
|Status Indicator Lights||
6x RGB LED for NFC Scan Status
1x Blue LED for BLE status
1x Red LED for power charging status
1x Yellow LED for battery charging status
1x Green LED for battery charged status
|Working Temperature||-10°C to +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C to +80°C|
|Enclosure Dimensions||L = 12.5cm ; W = 8cm ; H = 3cm|
SKU#: 05-703 (USB) ; 05-704 (BLE)