The Tappy USB is an enterprise-grade, all-in-one NFC encoder that is easily integrated into your NFC solutions and applications.
What you get with the Tappy USB:
- Read and write to the most popular NFC chips (ISO 14443 A/B, Tag Types 1,2,3, and 4.)
- Focus on writing your own software application, not figuring out NFC code libraries. The Tappy includes a full NFC software stack.
- Built in NDEF reading/writing/emulation for superior scanning speed and smoother user experience
- Total technical support from TapTrack, the engineers who created Tappy.
- Security. Cryptography libraries including AES, TDES, SHA1, SHA2, and PBKDF2 all on board.
- Enumerates as serial COM port over USB w/ plug & play Window/Mac/Linux driver
- Connected over USB , but capable of operating standalone (checkin station mode)
|Contact the Engineersfirstname.lastname@example.org|
|Supported Standards||ISO/IEC 14443A, 14443B, 18092, ECMA 340 Peer-to-Peer|
NFC Forum Type 1: Topaz, Jewel
NFC Forum Type 2: NTAG 20x, 21x, MIFARE Ultrailght, Ultralight C
NFC Forum Type 4: DESFire EV1 2K/4K/8K
MIFARE Classic 1K, 4K
|Max RF Outpout Power||<0.5W|
|RF Communication Speed||106, 212, 424 kbits/s|
|Battery Life||6 to 8 hours, extended battery option available|
2 to 3 hours recharge time
Charge through 5 VDC Micro USB port
|Read Range||40mm typical, 100mm max|
|Interface||Bluetooth Low Energy (Bluetooth 4.0+)|
|Status Indicator Lights||
6x RGB LED for NFC Scan Status
1x Blue LED for BLE status
1x Red LED for power charging status
1x Yellow LED for battery charging status
1x Green LED for battery charged status
|Working Temperature||-10°C to +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-30°C to +80°C|
|Enclosure Dimensions||L = 12.5cm ; W = 8cm ; H = 3cm|